Our Grooming Services
Grooming is more than a bath and shave. Our professional groomer has the expertise to give your pet a breed-specific cut and even deliver customized cuts based on your preferences, too! Our list of grooming services includes:
- Deep-cleaning bath
- Brush and blow-out
- Breed-specific or customized cuts
- Anal gland expressions for dogs
- Ear cleaning
- Nail trims
- Medicated shampoos available for pets with sensitive skin or allergies
- Dematting and deshedding are also available at an additional fee.
Health Benefits of Grooming
Your pet will not only look great after their grooming session, but they’ll also feel great, too. Quality dog and cat grooming helps them in a number of ways including:
- Brushing helps remove dead hair, dandruff, and dirt.
- Grooming helps in early detection of skin, ear, and even teeth issues.
- Healthy, clean coats will shed less.
- Nail trims keep them from developing overgrown nails.
- We remove matted hair which can be painful and cause skin issues.
- It increases your pet’s sociability as they interact with grooming staff.
- Grooming allows your pet to be more comfortable being handled around the face, feet, and tail, which helps them in their vet checkup, too.
Just as with boarding, we do have similar requirements before a pet can take advantage of our grooming services. These requirements include:
- Up-to-date vaccinations
- Dogs: DHPP, Bordetella, rabies
- Cats: FVRCP, rabies, with a negative FeLV test
Please contact us with any questions or to schedule your appointment today!