Welcome To Our New Practice Location
The Village Vets of Stone Mountain has wonderful news for 2020! We’ve relocated to a brand new facility located directly across the street from our previous hospital. While our facility may be doubling in size, it will remain a friendly, family-oriented practice where you and your pets will receive personalized service at every visit. We’re excited to continue serving our community and providing the same excellent care as always—and much more!
Twice the Space, Same Intimate Feel
With our brand new practice location, we can focus on providing the same high level of care with a progressive, intuitive approach. The facility is designed for comfort, convenience, and close cooperation between our veterinary team and pet parents, our patients, and their families. Additionally, one of our goals for 2020 is to become an accredited Cat Friendly Practice and add more feline-friendly features to our hospital.
When you visit our new facility, you’ll find:
- A larger, more modern lobby
- Kiosks instead of the traditional reception desk for a closer, more attentive experience
- 2 comfort/care rooms with separate entrances for contagious patients, as well as separate exits for emotional visits
- More room for boarding, including a fenced-in outdoor area with Astroturf for better sanitation
- 11 exam rooms (compared to the 5 we used to have) to help more patients
- 2 feline-specific examination rooms with warming tables, warmed towels, and pheromone diffusers for feline comfort and stress relief
Better Care for Your Pet
You and your pets can expect the same attentive care and communication from our team that you’ve come to know and love. But with the extra space our new practice affords, we can also offer:
- A separate room for special procedures (i.e. ultrasound and minor surgeries)
- Separate surgical AND dental suites (with digital radiology for faster, more precise diagnostics)
- Separate feline AND canine hospitalization wards
More Convenience for You
- Improved parking, with a LOT more spaces and better exit options
- Drive-thru for prescription and grooming patient pickups
- A kid’s nook complete with amenities to keep youngsters (of all ages) entertained and engaged
A change this big didn't happen overnight. Follow our progress with this behind-the-scenes look!
Where to Find Us
The Village Vets of Stone Mountain
5460 Five Forks Trickum Road
Stone Mountain, GA 30087.
Our hospital is located at the intersection of Five Forks Trickum Road and Rockbridge, just behind the new Chase Bank.
Don’t Be Shy—Stop in for a Visit
It’s a privilege to welcome you and your pet to our beautiful new animal hospital. We can’t wait for you to experience everything it has to offer!